We create value by striving to be the best partner for our customers, by delivering elements, systems and services for rail-vehicles.
The company's vision has been developed based on 4 objectives:
- Financial objective - Consistent commitment to good financial results of the company. Running and developing the company based on solid economic foundations while constantly improving the profitability.
- Market objective - Striving to achieve the position of a leading supplier of modern solutions for rolling stock and the position of the market leader in the production of traction and buffing gear for freight cars, passenger cars, engines and urban transport vehicles.
- Structural objective - Constant improvement of the business, following the needs of customers, creating new products and entering new markets.
- Human resources objective - Providing employees with a fair salary and competitive working conditions. Commitment to improving their qualifications, promoting a work safety culture and business ethics.
- Axtone's strong and solid positions in world markets
In the pursuit of long-term improvement of our company values, we provide our clients with products and services of the highest quality while meeting all the requirements with regard to the technology and the safety of railway transport.
At the same time, we always do our best to meet our clients' expectations and according to existing law. Our operation is based on constant monitoring and improvement of the management system complying with the requirements of ISO9001 and IRIS, being simultaneously concerned about occupational safety, natural environment and development of our staff.
Objectives of CSR activities
In terms of CSR activities, Axtone approaches its activities in a comprehensive and holistic manner. They are based on three key goals:
- Providing sustainable human resources management through professional employee development, competence and skills improvement.
- Promoting positive relations with the local community the goal comprises the group’s social and charity activities.
- Promoting pro-environmental solutions and behaviours by environmental education and reduction of the Axtone Group's negative impact on the natural environment.
Good CSR practices:
1.Sponsorship for the Logistics Class in cooperation with the Kańczuga School Complex
The Technical School of Logistics has become part of the educational opportunity offered by the Kańczuga School Complex. Our company provided the sponsorship for the class. Establishing a cooperation between the School and the Axtone Group helps young people to prepare for their working life by giving them an opportunity to receive not only theoretical education but to gain experience as well. As part of the sponsorship, our Company provides the students with internship opportunities and educational equipment. Moreover, the three top students will receive a scholarship of 100 to 200 zlotys monthly.
2. Supporting local initiatives. Financial support for local special education centres
The Axtone Group provides financial support for local special education centres (kindergartens, schools, orphanages). Every year we participate in the campaign for the students of the primary school in Kańczuga called ‘Walk to school safely’. We also support two other campaigns: ‘Help the kids survive winter’ and ‘The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity’.
3. Be flexible with Axtone. Polish competition for students of technical universities
In order to build long-term cooperation with technical universities and to promote young talents, the AXTONE Company organizes the national Polish competition for students of technical universities - BE FLEXIBLE WITH AXTONE. The winners will enjoy a three-month internship - an opportunity to learn about the day-to-day business of our organisation. Read more about the competition in the News section.
4. Development of the staff: professional development, competence and skills improvement
Axtone’s employees are one of the most important groups of their stakeholders. So their development is a crucial part of our CSR activities. Axtone’s employees upgrade their professional qualifications and broaden their skills by participating in numerous on-site trainings, conferences, courses, development and mentoring programs. We provide our employees with the environment to share knowledge and experience with the aim of improving operational efficiency of the organisation.
- Certificate "Trustworthy Company" (2016)
- Certificate "Business Fair Play" (2016)
- Socially Responsible Railway Company of the year (2015)
- Certificate "Trustworthy Company" (2015)
- Certificate "Business Fair Play" (2014)
- An award from the Ministry of Economy for the AXTONE Group for the contribution to the development of the Polish economy in the rail transportation sector (2014)
- Leader of Podkarpackie Voivodeship (2014)
- Certificate - Reliable Company of Podkarpackie Voivodeship (2014)
- Certificate "Business Fair Play" (2013)
- Diploma for AXTONE for professional presentation of services and products during the EXPO 1520 fair (2013)
- Certificate "Business Fair Play" (2012)
- Laureate of the contest Quality International (2012)
- Laureate of the contest Reliable Company (2009)
- Laureate of the contest Railway Transportation Leader in category rolling stock (2007)
- MTG Gdańsk International Fair TRAKO 2007 - Rail Market Locomotive (2007)
- Laureate of the Top 500 Innovative Companies - Innovativeness Certificate (2005)
- Member of the club Business Gazelle (2005)
- Laureate of the Gala Vision for Europe for the Province of Podkarpackie – Rzeszów (2004)
- Qualification for the ranking „THE TOP 100” Biggest Companies of the Region of Podkarpacie (2003)
- MTG Gdańsk International Fair TRAKO (2003 – the most attractive fair stand. (2003)
- Member of the club Business Gazelle (2000)
- Grand Prix of Pomeranian Fair at the 2nd International Rail Fair for buffers to cargo cars and locomotives KX-ZC2 type (1998)
- Leader of Polish Ecology (1997)